Gardens and Children

I have 3 beautiful daughters who have grown the last 15 years on our small corner lot with all the bees buzzing, seed starting and just the everyday appreciation of all living things around them. My Eldest, as I wrote below, was 3 years old when we moved here and has been in the midst of the dirt and green for most of her life and very much a part of the entire process. My middle child is truly in love with planting and has been a large help to me during her 13 years. The 3rd daughter, now 4, has grown around my artwork, beads and figural work.
During these past 4 years of her growing I have been very busy with children, Moss Designs and developing my work that the gardens have almost been lost.
I am hoping, in retracing my past garden ventures, that I will be able to then reclaim what once was.
My love for the gardens shows through in my work through their components and style. It is such a *growing* process, life, and amazes me how it all is connected to what we eventually become.
I am very excited to show my youngest these joys and curious to see how the combination of art and gardening will fill her creatively.

Comments

Popular Posts