garden layouts

My four square garden is under going a *repositioning* this week and *extraction*, lol.. I feel terrible to make these changes with what was, at one time, my pride and joy. Ten years back I wanted a formal space along with all the freeform garden areas and this nook was born. Now the entire layout is going to change with one long rectangular garden that connects the tea corner, goes through the center circle and then flows into the opposite medicinal corner to form the rectangular shape. You can see what will be with the dotted lines. This is a quick sketch of that side of my corner plot including a portion of my house that is the kitchen, screened in porch and where the wrap around front porch will be. The entire 4-square will be gone with a utilitarian heirloom vegetable and salad garden and the other side of it towards the house contains some wonderful Eglentine roses that will have to be moved for I want a small bit of lawn off then of the brick patio before you get to the front porch.
I don't have that many shows in July and want to be able to enjoy my children and gardens.

Comments

Popular Posts