seeding and beading



Look at my pots wanting to be filled with soil and planted with the most gorgeous thought out container candidates. I am wanting to have some container gardening on my patio this summer including gourds, herbs and tomatoes perhaps.
I would love to get my hands dirty planting seeds, weeding, cultivating and dividing. I can see that it is not going to happen. I am too absorbed in my art and getting set for shows. I had a little mini moment last evening while I was finding lodging for some upcoming shows. The Pittsburgh one is for 6 days and the hotels are not necessarily expensive(with the show rate) but, are for 6 DAYS. Posted by Hello

Comments

I have grown gourds, basil and cherry tomatoes in 5 gallon containers on a back porch for several years. Beefsteak tomatoes never set good fruit, but paste varities fared rather well. Basil grows anywhere, nevermind the variety. Not much success with okra or eggplants. Mini cornishon cucumbers were very productive, as were most cowpeas. Tomatillos also grew very well. I believe I also had some success with dill.

Popular Posts